As a partner, we want to provide you with a bit more extra information about the improvements we have made in the SmartHOTEL channel manager.
We are creating an application that will delete/mask details for reservations in the incoming XML, the XML of the PMS request and the XML of the PMS response. We are working hard on releasing this application as soon as possible, but in the meantime, we have created a temporary solution. Please find out about our plans below.
Scenario 1: Changes for PMS with Channel Manager
Scenario 2: Stand-alone Channel Manager
You do not need to worry about the fact that some XML’s will be masked or deleted: you are still able to continue researching your support cases, maybe only in a slightly different way than you were used to. Solutions could be to check a reservation in the extranet of the OTA and of course, the mapping will still be available. So instead of heading right to the reservation XML’s for more information, you will have to reach out to different sources instead. If you are having trouble with this new way of researching support cases, we are happy to guide you through the process.
- Booker and Guest name: mask
- Street and street number: delete
- Postal code: save
- City: save
- Country: save
- Gender: save
- Date of birth: delete
- Email: mask
- Comments: delete (after a day of departure)
- Credit Card details: delete
- All PAST XML FILES, both incoming and outgoing, for reservations will be deleted.
- From the 25th of May, until the masking application is released, all NEW INCOMING XML files will be deleted (after a pickup/pull confirmation has been received).
- All FUTURE INCOMING XML files will be masked or deleted by the new application.